As Costco equivalent, S&R Store opened this morning in our neighborhood, we tasted first hand what traffic will be now for the rest of our lives in Barangays (Towns of) Highway Hills and Mauway if the
Traffic Parking and Management Office (TPMO) will not offer solutions to de-congest traffic heading to Shaw from the Nueve de Pebrero area.
• You only have S. Laurel as an access/exit point to Shaw from Nueve de Pebrero
• You blocked turning traffic to S&R from Shaw diverting them to Old Wack Wack Road and to Nueve de Pebrero only to lead them back to Shaw using S. Laurel
• Add 30 minutes to your travel time if you plan to go to San Juan or Manila
• Make shopping appointments in the morning
• Get a bicycle and ride it
• Remove “O” TODA from S. Laurel – the line that counterflows that one way road from Nueve de Pebrero
• Order S&R to construct a parking entrance similar to what Shaw 500 did that eased volume of cars going to their property
• Install Traffic Lights at the corner of Samat and Shaw and allow cars to make Left Turns to Shaw and ease decongestion along Nueve de Pebrero by giving cars more access to Shaw heading towards Manila
• Install Traffic Lights at the corner of Old Wack Wack Road and Shaw; Make Old Wack Wack Rd two-way traffic, again to give more cars exit points going to Shaw heading to Manila/San Juan
I hope they do something because clearly they didn’t plan any thing
at all. Poor city planning.