As soon as this post shows up, my family and I are about to go on-board this Norwegian Cruise Ship docked somewhere in Rome, Italy. We’re on a seven-day cruise trip to Turkey with a stop-over in Greece. I have nothing to expect from this trip – I feel numb right now – and just the fact I’m writing about this much-anticipated vacation is already a blessing.
Without further ado, expect to see photos I will take that covers much of these themes. My top ten things to do on this trip will be to. . .
- Wave at the crowd – this is the most natural thing to do when you leave the port. Do they still throw confetti?
- Take a picture with the Captain of the ship – I should never miss this chance to meet the ship captain or even to tour the control deck of the ship.
- Eat, eat, eat – this is almost expected. Nuff said. I’ll post photos of things I ate if I needed to.
- Do Cardio work out – To shed off the extra pounds that I never had a chance to do for the past years. It’s hammer time!
- Do the Titanic pose – Of course who wouldn’t want to do the Leonardo Di Caprio pose and shout – I’m the king of the world! Woohoo!
- Take a picture at the back of the ship – This shot would be awesome. Just imagine the trail of frotting and churning water at the back of the sea liner.
- Take a picture of the front of the ship – Watch out for the picture of the ship’s tip as it cruises along the Mediterranean Sea.
- Swim or take a dip in the Jacuzzi – Oh yeah. A shot of Virgin Piña Colada would be nice or Dr. Pepper.
- Go online! – A social media geek like me would be looking for that elusive wifi signal.
- Stroll with wifey at the clear moon light – Ahh, yes! I will not miss this chance to actually take my photo with my wife with the moon at our backs.